September 8, 2011

Busy Busy Summer

We've been very busy this summer, but who hasn't been!


Hope you enjoy this little catch up!




School Time


Austyn's First Day of PreSchool - 4 year olds





Cooper's First Day at the YMCA!




He went right in and started playing with the trucks! He loves it there :)





Hurricane Irene Strikes CT




Bubble Bath at Memere & Dziadziu



Our Hurricane T-Shirts







Making race cars in the dark



The tree that split just outside our bedroom window






Swimming Time


Austyn & his Swim Instructor



With his buddy Noah


I do have a video too which I'm trying to figure out how to upload



Summer Camps


Austyn & Zachary ~ Lacrosse Day
They did a different sport everyday! Lots of fun :)



Goofballs with their certificates




Basketball



With his buddies Griffin, Hannah & Aidan


Tractor Mac


Grandpa and the older boys with Tractor Mac


This is a book series. The author is from the town over from Nana & Grandpa's!



The boys love Tractor Mac


Cooper gets a BIG BOY BED


Cooper's Big Boy Bed



I had to sneak in to get this!




So as you can see it's been a fun summer! Thanks for looking and I promise to be better about the fall pictures and updates!

No comments: